Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pregnant Fatty

My plan was never to get pregnant at my pre-pregnancy weight. For years I told myself I was going to lose weight before getting pregnant not just for the obvious health reasons for me and a baby, but because I wanted to be a "cute pregnant lady" not a "fatter fat lady."  I can see friends that don't see me on a regular basis look me up and down to look for a "bump" but my whole body is a bump. I'd love to take "belly bump" photos like everyone else does but I'm not comfortable with it. I don't think there's enough to show. There's a few outfits, shirts or dresses I wear that Greg looks at me and says "You look pregnant" (to skinny girls this would sound offensive, like they're being called FAT) to me it makes me smile. I don't think I look "pregnant" but my body shape has definitely changed. There is a "bump" but not noticeable to others. My body does LOOK and FEEL different but no stranger would know that. So until I get huge I'll continue to wear my "Pregnant and Fabulous," "Double Trouble" and "I'm not Fat, I'm Pregnant ...and Fat" t-shirts, just so we're all clear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment